Why work with Bubbles Laundry Spa? We’re a locally owned business that is committed to “getting it right” and serving our community with pride; we know that starts by having the right people on our team. Bubbles Laundry Spa’s customers return week after week and our Laundromat attendants are KEY to that success!
We’re looking for super-friendly, always smiling, helpful, hardworking people who know the importance of
GREAT customer service and building happy, healthy, friendly relationships. It makes working at Bubbles Laundry Spa fun and rewarding! If that’s the kind of work environment you’re looking for, then we’re looking for you!
Start Here – Step #1: First visit our laundromat, check us out, introduce yourself and pick up an application or visit us online at BubblesLaundrySpa.com. Please, no phone calls about the position. Applications are available at the laundromat, Distinctive Touch Salon (243 Main Street, Moosup, CT) or online.
More information about what we’re looking for:
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Starting Pay: $14.00 + performance bonus potential
Job Summary: Always friendly, always helpful! Responsible for assisting customers with self-serve and processing drop off (Wash Dry & Fold ) laundry as well as helping customers bring in and place laundry into their vehicle. Assist with facility maintenance and cleaning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Consistently providing excellent customer service – above all that’s Job #1!
• Assist self-serve customers with facility use – washers, dryers, Wifi, restroom, change machines, vending machines, contactless payment, supplies. Resolve any customer equipment operations problems as they arise, as soon as possible.
• Process drop-off (Wash Dry & Fold) laundry orders in a timely, consistent and efficient manner.
• Always promote a safe environment by being attentive to potential hazards, both personal and environmental, and reduce safety risks however and as soon as possible. Notify management immediately of any safety concerns.
• ALWAYS maintain facility cleanliness. Complete laundromat and equipment cleaning as assigned per the task list on a daily basis.
• Maintain efficient store operation notifying management of any laundromat machine malfunctions or needed supplies.
• Help customers bring in/out laundry to their vehicles.
• Keeping Bubbles Laundry Spa: hospital clean, family safe, easy to use, and fast!
• Ability to have working knowledge of PC computer for marketing
• Keeping the outside area of the laundromat clean of any trash or cigarette butts at all times
• Good/Clear oral communication, in person and over the phone – always clear, helpful and polite
• Functional reading and writing (English), and basic computer skills
• Must be 18 or older
• Must be able to multi-task and be able to adjust to a fast-paced environment at times
• Ability to call other local businesses for promoting commercial services
• Ability to promote the laundromat, asking customers for testimonials, asking to tell other friends etc.
• Physically able to exert/lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, up to 30 pounds frequently, and 15-25 pounds constantly. Ability to: grab, lift and carry, push/pull, and move bulky objects.
• Frequent, accurate computer keyboarding; ability to view and use a computer monitor and printer.
We are looking for friendly, helpful people who communicate well as the position consists of assisting customers and creating a friendly, clean and safe Laundromat environment for everyone.
Important Note: Smoking or “vaping”, drug usage or consumption of alcohol is NOT allowed during work shifts at any time and will result in an automatic termination! We handle our customer’s clean laundry.
A brief cover letter attached to your application explaining why you would be a good choice will greatly enhance the possibility of your selection you for employment at Bubbles Laundry Spa.
Bubbles Laundry Spa Management
Why Choose Us? We are FULLY attended and provide security inside and out